[Vision2020] Are Moscow schools shrinking?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 22:03:40 PDT 2006

What Dale REFUSES to note is that Logos' ACT scores have actually DROPPED in
the past few years especially since the 1995 scores, while Idaho's have
either stayed the course or gone up!

But, don't take my word for it; go to THEIR web site (note - this does NOT
say if this is MOSCOW's LOGOS' or a conglomeration of ALL of the LOGOS
Schools across the nation; nor does it say where they got the scores for
Idaho nor do they compare it to what MDS' scores are.):

http://www.logosschool.com/academics/ACT.asp

Betcha we won't see THAT stat sheet on Dale's blog.

J  :]