[Vision2020] Jury awards $11.3M over defamatory Internet posts.

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 12 11:36:21 PDT 2006

Mike, After reading your "essay" and following all of the links, I've come to the following conclusions. You seem to be a major fan of the run on, disjointed sentence and have but a fleeting and casual acquaintance with the comma. (I know, black pots and kettles club, here I come.) I also note that you have yet to back away from, or explain in any manner, a remark I have questioned you about repeatedly. This would have to do with you assertion that federal law enforcement and intelligence gathering organizations would have even a glimmering of interest in the trials and travails of poor Michael and his never ending dramas. You said at one of the afore mentions links...

                        "I'd imagine that some interested parties will soon be the FBI and the CIA."
  ...with regard to your former associates. Your silence in explaining this far fetched assertion has been notable. When someone hyperventilates to the point of imagining so much greater a public involvement then their private molehill warrants, it's easy to see where the mental disorder remarks might start to filter in. Incohesive essays in which you simultaneously argue the propriety of a law suit being brought against the Right Mind sites owner and threaten to defend it in the same breath doesn't help much either. I assume that since you post this nonsense to the Vision, you are looking for some kind of positive feedback. I'm sorry if, once again, I do not adequately meet your expectations.
        gc

" I prefer rogues to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest."  A. Dumas