[Vision2020] Oct 23 -- county commissioner debate

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 16:44:08 PDT 2006

WOW! A debate where people can ask questions of the candidates. Maybe  they should share this concept with others having candidate forums. I  think I might hit that one up if I can.

  Best,

  _DJA

Bill London <london at moscow.com> wrote:                Public Debate Scheduled for Latah Commissioner Candidates

  The  Moscow Civic Association will sponsor a free public debate with the  candidates for Latah County Commissioner on Monday, October 23, at 7:30pm at the 1912 Center in   Moscow.
  The candidates for commissioner, district 3,   incumbent Jack Nelson and challenger Linda Pike will debate during the 7:30-8:30pm time slot.
  The candidates for commissioner, district 1,   Jennifer Barrett and Don Ball, will debate from 8:30 until 9:30pm.
  The  debate forum will be open to the general public, and written questions  from the audience will be solicited.  The moderator for the  evening will be John Irby of the WSU School of Journalism.
  The Moscow Civic Association is a non-profit   citizen's organization that strives to improve the quality of life for   Moscow  residents.  The mission of the Moscow Civic Association is to  inform community members about important local issues and encourage  civic participation.  More information is available on the MCA  website, www.moscowcivic.org

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com