[Vision2020] Gerry Studds Information From Answers.com

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:35:11 PDT 2006

Goober stated:

"I find it *incredibly offensive* that you feel free to stereotype all
Christ Church members as being law breakers, tax evaders and not caring
about this community. That's just flatly wrong.  To put it more simply,
that's just as shameful and flatly untrue as saying all Intoleristas support
sex out side of wedlock, gratuitous pot use and trespassing."

Two things, Goober.

1)  If Saundra Lund had made a statement anywhere near what you are
suggesting, I seriously doubt that she was addressing Christ Church
parishioners as much as Christ Church "management".

2)  I never suggested that I support trespassing.

Now, if you will excuse me, Wal-Mart is having a special on Glaucoma bongs
and I simply must stop by Hank's freelance pharmaceutical van for my
prescription refill.

Like later, dude.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho