[Vision2020] Welcome to goComics Web Site featuring Glenn McCoy - Online Comics, Editorial C

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:20:32 PDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

> I have some other ideas about this but this is on the mark also.

The GOP defines prurience, Pat.  They spent years obsessing over Clinton's
fellatio (at the cost to taxpayers of tens of millions of dollars).

Here's a little fodder for you.  Don't gorge yourself.

Keith Westmoreland<http://www.armchairsubversive.com/Keith%2520Westmoreland.htm>.
A Republican state representative from Tennessee.  He liked to expose
himself to little boys.

Robert Bauman <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bauman>.  Republican
congressman from Maryland.  Arrested for having sex with a 16-year old boy
who he picked up a gay bar.

Ken Calvert <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Calvert>.  Republican
congressman from California.  Famously said: "We can't forgive what occurred
between the President and Lewinsky."  Caught by police receiving oral sex
from a prostitute and attempted to flee the scene.

Dan Crane <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Crane>.  Republican
representative from Illinois.  HAD SEX WITH AN UNDERAGE CONGRESSIONAL
PAGE<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Congressional_page_sex_scandal>.
Interestingly, this happened at the same time that Gerry Studds was in the
news for a similar crime.

There are literally dozens of further examples that I could provide (Google
is my friend).  Just remember that neither party can afford to be
sanctimonious.  The Dems and the GOP take turns playing hypocrites.