[Vision2020] Former Adelphia Currently Time Warner Customers

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 14:20:25 PDT 2006

Why don't you just use Yahoo, its free and you don't have to change. I  use Adelphia only for a connection, not email. You know, if you ever  leave Adelphia, or Road Runner, or they get bought out by Cable One,  which they might, you will have to keep changing emails. Just use  Yahoo, or Google, and you don't have to keep changing all the time.

  Best,

  _DJA

Saundra Lund <sslund at adelphia.net> wrote:  Visionaries:

For those who are wondering if it's time to migrate your email accounts from
Adelphia to Time Warner, the answer is "Not yet."  Time Warner had been
saying it would happen "on or about October 10," but it's not happened yet &
they have no estimate of when it will happen.

They expect to make notification of when it needs to be done by another
snail mail or perhaps via email, but I don't think the details have been
decided yet -- at least, the helpful tech support person I spoke with wasn't
able to find either what the plans are or any schedule for when it will
happen.

In any case, for now, at least, we don't have to start changing our email
addresses, for which I'm grateful!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com