[Vision2020] Boys Get Another

Guber guber at yuber.com
Wed Oct 11 09:30:08 PDT 2006

And why is this important?

J, you seem to have an over active imagination that something nefarious is happening at the conference. Maybe they believe that the young women of CC have their act together and are mature enough to know these things on their own. And that it is the young men who need more input in order to be good leaders.

J. you would make a good P.I. have you ever gone and gotten registered with the state? We wouldn't want to call what you do stalking, now would we.

Cheers, G.