[Vision2020] Gerry Studds Information From Answers.com

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 11 06:28:44 PDT 2006

Doggonit, Pat. Now we gone and done it. Mr. Uk is bored by our petty
concerns and impatiently awaits a topic more to his liking. Lets wrack our
brains for a subject that will be portentous and yet subtle enough to pass
muster. Perhaps we could revisit the timeless classics such as the
pernicious evil that is...oh, goodness what could it be? Oh! I know, how
about Wal-Mart. Or Naylor farms, or NSA, Or CC/Wilson? All I know for sure
is that we better come up with something quick or the Ukster might bow out
of our humble forum and return to that hip and happening site where all the
cool kids hang out, Liberal Moscow or perhaps even Cultists With Cats. We
wouldn't want that now would we? How would we live down the shame?

Envision smiling, winking jumble
of punctuation symbols here,
gc