[Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts are asked to crackdownonbloggers, websites

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 21:47:05 PDT 2006

"Better yet, go for a long walk on a short pier and make my day!"
Jackie Woolf.

Wow Jackie! That was a great line. That is funny. Did you just
come up with that all by yourself? That's so fresh and timely.
Got any jokes about the Czar of Russia and the Bolshevik Revolution before
that expires?

Evidence? Yeap, got evidence. Plenty. Be careful what you wish for.

Best,

_DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Well, by golly - ya got me, DJA!  I must confess, I confess.  You are
right...I DO own a camera.  Well, to be truthful, I own several - some of
them are even antiques.

BUT NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN USED TO STALK PEOPLE OR THEIR CHILDREN.

You or anyone else that has ANY proof to contrary, might I suggest you prove
it or shut the h**l up!  I have never, THAT'S NEVER, damaged anyone's
property nor have I EVER made any "anonymous phone  call(s) to government
authorities making false claims".  Again, you got proof, I mean hard core,
in paper, in video, etc. type of proof and I am sure people would be
interested.  Since you do not 'cause I have NEVER DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS,
shut up!

, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts are asked to
>crackdownonbloggers, websites
>Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
>
>J,
>
>  I don't recall having any time to stalk people as I  think you seem to
>have J, as I have worked two jobs and go to  school full time. I would also
>think that it would be smart to at least  own a camera too if I was into
>stalking. Got one I can borrow J?  But nonetheless, if you think so, go for
>it J.
>
>  Say  J, how come so many people that you publicly voice indifference to
>shortly there after end up with damaged property or an anonymous phone
>call to government authorities making false claims against them? Is  that
>just a coincidence?
>
>    Best,
>
>   _DJA
>
>J Ford
 wrote:  And the people YOU have harassed

Search—Your way, your world, right now!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com