[Vision2020] Just What is it that Attracts Job Hunters to Pullman?

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Mon Oct 9 20:40:01 PDT 2006

Tom, Another part of the answer is private business sector expansion  (such
as Schweitzer) and business/ed infrastructure (the port district's
development).  It helps to have a strong public k-12 that addresses the
needs of protech/voctech, running start programs, new buildings, etc.  A
first tier University that constantly revisits its role and mission
helps.  Thus a modest increase in the minimum wage is easily
handled.  $5.15 should have been indexed and not static.  Moscow needs to
refocus to things that count.  Jerry