[Vision2020] Disapointing defeat!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Oct 9 10:42:55 PDT 2006

Carl,
First off, thanks for the opportunity to wager with you over the NMSU /
UI game last saturday. I have to say the officiating was fair and
unbiased and the hands of the Offense were a little too aggresive on
those three returns to the endzone... All in all a good match up.

I will be back in town by the 19th of Oct to pay in full my wager. Your
choice.

Doug!

PS I enjoyed the Prairie Home Companion show as well on the radio. Way
to go English majors...!