[Vision2020] Scandals

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 16:10:24 PDT 2006

"but I want everyone under oath and sworn to tell the truth   so the whole truth is known by all."---Pat Kraut

  "You want the TRUTH? You can't handle the TRUTH!"

  If we knew the whole truth, there wouldn't be anyone left in Washington to run the country.

  And swearing people under oath means nothing in terms of telling the  truth. These people are already going to hell, what's one more lie to  cover their corrupt political asses.

  Best,

  _DJA

Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:              Let  there be no doubt...Foley is a sex offender. But, my point is who knew  what and when did they know it and why did they wait for several months  (if the pages were really in danger) until after the primaries?? The  repubs acted quickly and they would have months earlier if they had  known I believe...but I want everyone under oath and sworn to tell the  truth so the whole truth is known by all.
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com