[Vision2020] courtney exploits tragedy

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 16:01:47 PDT 2006

Tom,

 Nobody is saying it is the Democrats fault. My point was  that Democrats were exploiting a tragedy, something the Rev. Keely is  opposed to and would be endorsing if she voted for a Democrats.

  But I don't believe coincidences happen on Capitol Hill in August, September, and October of even numbered years.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    From CNN at:

    http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/politicalticker/

    McHenry acknowledges no evidence of  Democratic involvement in Foley matter, but argues it remains an open question.

    From CNN Political Editor Mark Preston

    WASHINGTON  (CNN) -- Rep. Patrick McHenry acknowledged Sunday he had no evidence  Democrats had been withholding information about then-Rep. Mark Foley's  contact with teenage House pages, but the North Carolina Republican  said a "question remains, were they involved."

    Pressed  by CNN's Wolf Blitzer several times to offer up evidence that Democrats  knowingly withheld information on Foley, R-Florida, for political gain,  McHenry failed to do so. But the North Carolina Republican then said  "if they were not involved, they need to say clearly," on CNN's 'Late  Edition with Wolf Blitzer.'

    McHenry added, "And it's a question.  It's not an accusation."

    Let me see if I have this right.

    It is all the Democrats fault because they  were not involved and failed to say that they were not involved?

    This is all so confusing.

    Tom Hansen
    Vandalville, Idaho