[Vision2020] Scandals

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 13:50:37 PDT 2006

This is ironically depressing, A Democrat and a Republican arguing  about who's party has the least number of sex offenders. One thing is  for sure, neither side can run out of examples against the other.

  Why does society keep a system of government that is so clearly wrong,  corrupt, and clearly doesn't represent the best interests of the  people? If you cannot trust them alone with your son or daughter, why  are you leaving them alone to run the country?

 When your  political system forces you to choose between two parities that have  countless sex offenders and felons it is time to get a new political  system.  Don't ya think?

  Best,

  _DJA

Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:  Foley was gone in an hour and a half when the repubs learned the full truth
of what was happening. Unlike the dems who had someone caught actually
having sex with a page and he stayed 12 years more!! The ethics committee
needs to put them all under oath and see what the truth is and I bet the
dems come out with much to explain.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com