[Vision2020] Fw: Debate or Coward?

BMW BMW at yuber.com
Sat Oct 7 16:15:29 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "BMW" <BMW at yuber.com>
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: [Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

 Hey all-

 J Ford said,

 "PROVE to me what I have said is false or incorrect? Everything I have been
 saying and would say about Dougie is the truth. The fact that SO many
 others on other blogs are saying things too should tell you something."

 Jackie-SO many people said that the world was flat also, what should that have told us??  Your logic stinks.

 BMW