[Vision2020] Hypocracy at it's finest. (for Tom who can't go there any more)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Oct 6 14:31:53 PDT 2006

Thank Goodness for Hypocricy
Keely Mix has taken me to task (yet again). This time because of my
supposed exploiting the allegation of a Moscow pastor being arrested on
sex charges.

I cannot tell if Mix is being obtuse on purpose of if she just is.

I’m glad that she and her good friends are hypocrites. That means we
won’t see her friend Tom Hansen post page after page of court documents
about this case on his Internet site; we won’t see her friend Joan Opyr
write about this in New West; we won’t see her friend Wayne Fox
releasing the home address and phone number of the victim on V2020; we
won’t see Opyr and Huskey sitting in on salacious judicial proceedings;
we won’t see 419 Sitler-like posts to V2020; we won’t see 73 Jamin-like
posts to V2020; etc.

For the sake of this pastor’s family, their church, and Moscow, I’m
grateful that her friends on Venom2020 are hypocrites.

That’s not exploiting the situation. That’s being grateful for the
community’s sake that her friends are hypocrites.

‘Nuff said?

Published Friday, October 06, 2006 11:17 AM by Right-Mind