[Vision2020] more hysterics from gier....

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Oct 6 10:52:11 PDT 2006

Yes Pat, it has grown tedious, this anti-American tirade being waged against
the free world by gier and company.  We need to remember that these people
are disloyal traitors who would revel in our defeat.  The cause of freedom
for the oppressed holds no value in their minds so long as they are
comfortable.  They have been steeped for years in an ungrateful and self
absorbed environment where such values as honor, sacrifice and duty take
second place to the pursuit of a narcissistic self fulfillment.  They
ridicule those who have the character to defend our freedoms, they advocate
death for the most innocent in society while defending the most predatory.
All in all, they are a despicable lot, who contribute only to their own
gratification at the expense of society.

So the next time you see a self important lecture from some pompous elitist
posing as a sincere intellectual, don't insult your intelligence, simply
consider the bitter and subversive source and move on to more balanced fare.

Best,

Not yet retired Professor of life Emeritus and all around lovable guy-- Tony