[Vision2020] Muslim vs. Christian Sectarian Violence

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Oct 6 09:05:33 PDT 2006

Ah! Yes! All the good in the world is the fault of Christians and all the good is Muslims.

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all, philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking