[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Oct 6 08:30:24 PDT 2006

Michael writes:

"Dear kirkers, say something true and meaningful."

In order to say something truthful, one should have some idea of what the truth is.

Hello!  If you are a Christian (as I admittedly am not), the truth comes not from Douglas Wilson but from the words of Christ as found in a correct translation of the Bible and (like any other writing) those words in the Bible having the highest probability as coming from Christ Himself according to current, competent biblical research.

Apparently the Cultmaster in his usual arrogantly ignorant, I-am-smarter-than-anyone/anything-else manner has failed to read carefully and to understand the synoptic gospels and is abysmally uninformed or misinformed about the current state of biblical research.

But given his marketing/selling ability and his immense self-view and self enrichment/self-promulgation goals, it is unlikely that any significant changes in Wilson's dicta and/or his methods will occur.  Therefore, given the ovine, lack-of-mental-prowess traits of most of his followers, your urging quoted above is unlikely to be heeded.  In fact, we should expect some ungodly stupid remark from the disconnected Doug Farris and/or one of the boys in the culthood, who appear to be able to read words, but only able to connect them to a small portion of the larger reality.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

PS:    J Ford must be really getting close to discovering something very interesting if those in the cult keep trying to silence her.  I wonder what it is.  More child sexual abuse, tax irregularities, sweetheart business with the chamber, financial losses/poor investments, adultery among the highly anointed, other lawlessness?

PSS:    I wonder if whoever is writing under the metonym for "I am scared of J Ford" has considered what is going to happen to Doug Jones when the pinch really starts to choke the cult and its assets plundered.  Hint:  Two of the below will have gold in their stockings, one will have a lump of coal and blame.

Nathan Wilson
Bennie Merkle
Douglas Jones

PSSS:    It is interesting to see what is on Monster.Com these days.