[Vision2020] keely exploits courtney's exploits

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 07:30:58 PDT 2006

I hadn't prayed, literally or with tears, that this would happen, but . . .

Keely Emerine Mix's post, in reporting on Dale Courtney's covering of
yesterday's arrest of a Moscow pastor on sex charges, hypocritically does
exactly what she accuses him of doing.

Dear God.

I am so sorry, so sickened, but not at all surprised, that this professing
believer would attempt to make Dale's remarks into a "Christ Church
persecuting Intoleristas" claim.  Keely, you are a pathetic human being. You
embarrass yourself, you shame your Savior, and you cast even more of a bad
light on your congregation. I am not copying this to Doug Wilson, in the
hope that he will give this matter the round-filing that it deserves.  Any
pastor worth his salt would be aghast at your callousness any hypocrisy,
unless of course he happened to know you and your modus operandi from long
experience, in which case he would just roll his eyes and say, "That's our
gal Keely!" Your shameless grandstanding and the carelessness with which you
hurl your peculiar brand of invective reveals you to be a person of hard
heart, poison tongue, and curiously convoluted mind. What in hell is wrong
with you?

That Keely Emerine Mix would be so blinded by hate as to use this situation
as she has is despicable beyond words, and I fear for the state of her
vicious, toxic, and withered soul.

May God have mercy.

Sooshy Tooshy