[Vision2020] Market Over Flooded

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:25:38 PDT 2006

J,

J, hold you assumptions for a minute. Do you ask owners of big complexes
around town and ask them if their apartments are empty or full? Or maybe as
you would say 35% unvacant. Do you realize that schweitzer is employing more
and more all the time? More and more people have found Idahos' beauty?

Maybe just maybe the market has hit a two month downfall (which any
rightminded person knew would happen), this however, does not mean we should
not strive towards more growth.

Just another note. I have spoken to the owner of all those "ugly apartments"
on A street, that people on the vizz love to complain about. He has told me
numerous times those apartments are full 99% of the time. State facts J not
assumptions.