[Vision2020] Helen Chenoweth killed

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Oct 4 17:28:25 PDT 2006

Death does not change or undo facts.  Sometimes, hypocritically, it makes
some less inclined to speak ill of the dead despite the fact that some of
the dead were very ill, so to speak.  I am told that HC was charming in
person.  However, it was and is people with her points views who appeal to
the me-ism theory of ethics that make finding solutions to global warming,
population, AIDS, religious inspired terrorism, etc much more difficult.

Though she was charming, HC was never very well informed.  In fact, some of
her comments were so vapid* that they embarrassed even some of her more
ardent supporters.

W.

*Her classic "If the salmon are endangered, why can I still buy it in a
can?" is the question that led to "Can Helen, not Salmon" bumper sticker.