[Vision2020] a delayed reply

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 4 16:48:02 PDT 2006

Greetings, Michael.  Just let me tell you how sorry I am that I didn't drop everything and respond to your question. Now that you have my full and undivided attention, just let me say that I can't imagine any discussion, further or otherwise, that we might have where by my religion, or lack there of, should matter to you in the least. I am, generally, not in the habit of indulging other peoples idle curiosity, and this instance will not be an exception. Should you have queries of a more germane nature, please feel free to inquire, however don't be disappointed if you don't always get what you want, whether it be a reply or the reply you were hoping for. (despite my slack jawed, imbecilic  countenance, I do understand precisely why you are so adamant about receiving an answer to your ecclesiastical question.) Please feel free to jump to whatever conclusion best meets your current needs.

gc