[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 3 18:35:45 PDT 2006

Doug,

I'd love to debate Wilson, as long as I could have Ralph Nielsen at my side. (I'm a relatively new Christian, so my familiarity with the text is not what Ralph's is.) Can you arrange this? Perhaps Wilson could get Iverson, or someone else to join him.

--
Joe Campbell

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

Sir Ralph,

Maybe you could finally respond and take Pastor Wilson up on this 14
year old request.

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=2914

It would be good to get it all out in the open.

lemeno, Doug!

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com