[Vision2020] Fwd: Kirker Wisdom

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Oct 2 13:11:50 PDT 2006

Dear Blind2020,

I thought I would share some wonderful poetry with you just like the
'Tar-Baby did. Only this poetry comes from "The Black Man" JC.

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light (This last line is
for Decopauge)

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

(This is especially for the 'Semi-tar' and His Mate Fedora)
Go tell that long tongue liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down

Maybe Tom-Tom can find this and put up on his mp3 section of his Bore
and Mary and Carl could play it next week on the radio. I don't have to
to find it for myself.

(The above came from a great sermon by my pastor this last Sunday)
(Where were you when the elements passed by)

lemeno, Doug!    :`)>~~~