[Vision2020] Commmittee Emails II

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 19:40:27 PDT 2006

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:                Unless the law has recently changed, assessed value and actual   market value should be the same.  The budget of the county/city determines   in part the proportionate amount each taxpayer pays based on their assessed   value.

  Here are some proposed questions for the county treasurer and   county clerk:

  Treasurer:  What options does the county treasurer have   at law to invest the county's money?

  Clerk:  Do you favor making all or select county public   records accessible over the internet.  If so, what records and what is your   plan to accomplish this?

  W.

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Donovan Arnold