[Vision2020] On Being a Principled Man

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 29 20:38:11 PST 2006

J, have you considered anger management classes?  You seem to have lost your
tenuous grip on reality and gone around the bend.  And please spare us the
silly insistence that you don't hate us.  You manifestly hate us.
Hysterically, irrationally, intolerantly HATE us.

But we persist in wishing you a joyous Christmas season.   -T