[Vision2020] On Being a Principled Man

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 29 12:52:39 PST 2006

Doug,

I'm tempted to start this with "If Doug Farris Had At Least The Moral
Sensitivity and Social Graces of a Common Banana Slug," but that would be
mean.  And not just because I like slugs.

So instead, and with weariness tempered only by continued amazement at your
continued buffoonery, I'll just say this:

You embarrass yourself with your unseemly attacks on Nick, whose "baptismal
vows," personal life, living arrangements and motives are not yours to
judge, much less ridicule.  Further, you appear to be a little fixated on
things that your mother surely told you are none of your business, even if
your tittering and murmuring were just to yourself.  Please consider that
eventually, even your elders -- not known for their moral and spiritual
perspicuity -- will find you to be an embarrassment, and you'll likely end
up wishing you had paid a bit less attention to Nick Gier's religion and
more to your own.

Just a thought.

keely