[Vision2020] Bush Says He Won't Be Swayed To Withdraw

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 29 11:33:01 PST 2006

Andreas, for a bright guy, you pay very poor attention.  I never suggested
that official pronouncements should be regurgitated wholesale.  What I said
was it is NOT THE JOB of the reporter to analyze and argue with those
pronouncements.  If the journalist feels that more than the official version
would lend to a more fair and accurate reporting, then she should seek out
and quote someone with an opposing view.  Readers have a right to expect
reporters to REPORT the news of the day, not interpret, shade, argue with or
manipulate it in ANY WAY with their own "analysis."  There is no question to
which the ONLY fair-minded and fully informative answer can be said to be
STRICTLY yes or no.  Folks who demand to ask a question and then insist what
the proper answer is, should be ignored out of hand.

The only thing "idiotic" about this war is the hysterical and shrill carping
from the left on behalf of our sworn enemies.

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.    -T