[Vision2020] Bush Says He Won't Be Swayed To Withdraw

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 07:51:03 PST 2006

Tony writes:  "History will record Bush as one of our finest Presidents -
and his critics as bitter and small people."  Hey.  I'm a Bush critic and I
am rather small of stature.   I'm hurt.  By the way, does anyone want a cat?
  A real nice, sweet, affectionate cat?  I'm still trying to find a home for
the guy.    He, I don't believe, cares about politics.   Carl Westberg Jr.