[Vision2020] McDonald's Files for Patent ontheSandwich:MoreAttempted Corporate Thivery

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Nov 28 09:34:14 PST 2006

Pat,

Patent processes are complicated legal processes.  The success of a patent application is in part dependent on the skill, and unfortunately, the connections of the patent attorneys handling the application.  Gone are the days when an inventor could file an application and hope for a fair and timely ruling.

W.