[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 28 05:52:34 PST 2006

ToeKnee, in his steadfast activism in support of white conservatism, stated:

"The Lewiston Tribune and local liberals have for years denigrated
conservative white folk as "knuckle draggers," "foamers," "rednecks," and
the like."

Oh, yes.  Our downtrodden and abused white conservative culture, whose
history is littered with racial indignation, yearning to breathe free.

I think it was Lynyrd Skynyrd, back in the days of Governor George Wallace,
that said:

"In Birmingham they love the governor
Now we all did what we could do
Now Watergate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth."

Sing it, Bro!

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)