[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 27 17:53:20 PST 2006

ToeKnee stated:

"Saundra, you failed to accurately assess my intent in using the term
RAGHEAD last time I explained it to you and you continue to show a lack of
appreciation for diversity by refusing to consider the different perspective
of some Americans post 911."

Ahh, yes.  The warm, fuzzy appreciation for diversity so eloquently
expressed toward ToeKnee's "ragheads" and No-Clue's "tar-babies".

Merry Christmas to both of you.

"Once again here's a bunch of radicals attempting to force their lifestyle
on people who do not wish to recognize that lifestyle as normal.  What ever
happened to live and let live?"

- Varnel W. (March 18, 2006)