[Vision2020] Movie Recommendation

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 12:48:01 PST 2006

Last Wednesday, I saw "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" in Lewiston.  I would highly recommend this movie for any of you who enjoy crude humor.

And in the news today, Pamela Anderson is divorcing Kid Rock. Coincidence?  I would bet my money that she's heading straight for Borat.  And on topic of money, I plan to sue the makers of this film (like so many others have) for steeling my idea of making a mockumentary exactly like this one.

-Scott