[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Nov 22 17:43:03 PST 2006

There is other fallout from tort claims...even if you have on your drivers
license 'Organ Donor' no hospital in this country will take the organs. You
must talk to your family and they must come in and say it is OK and sign an
entire tree of paper work. They are aftraid that your  Great Aunt Martha may
show up, throw her hands in the air "Oh I can't live with him all cut up"
and sue. It is costing transplants and it is only part of the story.