[Vision2020] Question for the Vision

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 22 08:21:37 PST 2006

Oh for Pete's sake Jennifer, look what you started!

Where does society draw the line between reasonable regulation of personal
behavior and nanny state tyranny??

Should we require locks on toilet bowls that toddlers might never drown in
them?  Mandatory gates at the head of every stairway for the same reason??
Mandatory home inspections to ensure compliance??

Auuuuuuuuugh!!!  it's too early for this!!   Will someone please step
forward with all the answers?????

Desperate,     -T