[Vision2020] Wiccan Plaque Installed for Fallen Soldier

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 20:05:55 PST 2006

I'm glad to see this happen.  I came close to stepping foot upon that
path myself years ago, and while I felt it wasn't the path for me I am
glad that Wicca is finally getting some of the respect that I think it
deserves.

Sgt. Stewart fought and died for his country - the least we can do in
return is respect his beliefs.

Paul