[Vision2020] QUOTE OF INFAMY

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:10:30 PST 2006

On 11/21/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:
> J. :]
>
> As the Queen of false charges and accusations, you should know when
> some one is trying to pull a fast one. You caught me in my
> transgression against the entire Sodomite/Catamite Sapphic/Concubine
> community here on the Palouse and the World.

Doug --

Please find for me the passage in the Bible that condemns
female/female same-sex relations. Thanks. While you're at it, you
might want to provide the passage that predicts John Calvin, which
would explain why you believe that a condemnation of Calvin is
violence against the Scripture. Your prompt reply is appreciated.

-- ACS