[Vision2020] [Spam] Wiccan Plaque Installed for Fallen Soldier

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 21 16:58:52 PST 2006

Exactly, Roger.

Pressure must be placed on the Department of Veterans Affairs to accept all
faith symbols when paying this final tribute.

This soldier's faith did not prevent him from entering the service.  The
least honorable thing we can do is allow his spirit solemn eternal slumber
by placing his faith's symbol on the memorial wall.  It's only right.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.