[Vision2020] QUOTE OF INFAMY

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Nov 21 16:58:02 PST 2006

J. :]

As the Queen of false charges and accusations, you should know when
some one is trying to pull a fast one. You caught me in my
transgression against the entire Sodomite/Catamite Sapphic/Concubine
community here on the Palouse and the World.

I promise from here on out to only use the Biblical terms when engaging
in conversational intercourse as pertaining to this subject. I will use
the term of Sodomite to connote a male who is a practicing homosexual
and the leader and I will use the term Catamite when talking to or
about his younger partner. I will use Concubine to connote a female who
claims to be a practicing homosexual for both parties.

Will this make you purists happy? I will not use the term “Gay”
anymore, to describe either one. Because I am not part of that deviant
lifestyle I will also refrain from using “Faggot”, “Queer”, “Lesbian”,
“Homo”, “Fag-hag”, “Mary”, “Dyke”, “Butch”, or “Batty-boy”. I would use
a similar term if I were from the African-American community, where I
would have the freedom to call a brother, “My Nigger”. But, because I
am not from that community I will not use that term either.

As for the term “classmate” being a form of hatred I am unsure of your
sources. But, in order to not offend any preschoolers or grade school
children I will refrain from using this term as well. From now on out I
will consider Tom-Tom my “cat box comrade”. I will just have to keep
reminding him that the hard stuff is to be avoided.

Lemeno, Doug!

Doug F says:

"You forget that it also is a term of contempt for a juvenile first form
classmate, as well as, what those who hated the truth piled at the
martyr's
feet just before they burned them at the stake!"

So you do admit that it is a term meant to depart unto the listener, a
sense
of hatred and loathing?  Considering the people who were burned (in a
NON-Christian-sanctioned manner) were hated and frequently set-up on
false
charges for the "benefit" of those in charge?

As for your "classmate" crap - this, too, is a form of hatred
speech...something you seemingly are well versed in.

Dougie-BOY must be so proud of you!!!

J  :]