[Vision2020] Quote of Interest

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 12:10:08 PST 2006

Doug F says:

"You forget that it also is a term of contempt for a juvenile first form
classmate, as well as, what those who hated the truth piled at the martyr's
feet just before they burned them at the stake!"

So you do admit that it is a term meant to depart unto the listener, a sense
of hatred and loathing?  Considering the people who were burned (in a
NON-Christian-sanctioned manner) were hated and frequently set-up on false
charges for the "benefit" of those in charge?

As for your "classmate" crap - this, too, is a form of hatred
speech...something you seemingly are well versed in.

Dougie-BOY must be so proud of you!!!

J  :]