[Vision2020] Quote of Interest

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 20 22:26:23 PST 2006

Heirdog wrote:
"I suppose my simple comment is a greater evil than Tom-tom's faggot crack."

For God's sake, Heirdog needs to keep his hatemongering to himself and off
V2020.  Since he's recently become fond of Wikipedia:
"Faggot (epithet)
Faggot or fag, in modern American, Canadian and Australian English usage, is
a generally pejorative term for a gay or effeminate man."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_%28epithet%29

But, heirdog already knew this, of course, which is why he chose to use that
particular term  :-(((

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****

I guess "pure" is only in the eye of the beholder. I suppose my simple
comment is a greater evil than Tom-tom's faggot crack.

Doug