[Vision2020] Question for the Vision

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Nov 20 19:50:28 PST 2006

Yes! Yes! Yes!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer McFarland" <jmcfarland at latah.id.us>
To: "'Vision 2020'" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Question for the Vision

Good points, indeed, but I would argue that the unbelted are indeed putting
me at risk, at least financially.  I pay taxes and I'd rather my tax money
go toward more productive things than paying for the aftermath of fatality
collisions (officer overtime, court costs, insurance increases, etc.).  In
effect, Idahoans collectively paying $575 million a year for people who
don't think they should have to wear seatbelts.  I doubt we pay a similar
amount to cover costs associated with bungee jumping accidents.

Det. Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson