[Vision2020] Question for the Vision

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 20 12:28:49 PST 2006

Jennifer -

I am all for increased fines/penalties for violations of Idaho's seat belt
laws.  It is a simple matter of safety.

I remember a commercial down in Los Angeles a few years back where it showed
a veteran police detective at a traffic accident discussing California's
seat belt laws.  He closed out the commercial with a statement to the
effect:  "Having served with the Los Angeles Police Department for 30+
years, I have never unbuckled a fatality at an accident."

"Madness does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end
of the day saying, 'Hey, is there room in your head for one more?'"

- Author Unknown

  _____