[Vision2020] stop sign question

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Nov 18 11:00:32 PST 2006

Since some city councilpersons read V 2020, perhaps your note will prompt discussion.  It may take some tenacity on your part, however since certain city employees are a bit pig-headed.  The present council seems much more open to solving these kinds of problems than the previous ones -- witness Mountain View and D.

W.