[Vision2020] These are insults, Sir. Insults I tell You!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Nov 17 17:06:18 PST 2006

If you were not a "Christian Libertarian" -- I agree with Nick that the term
is largely an oxymoron -- you'd be concerned, if not terrifically alarmed,
at much of the rhetoric coming out of Christ Church regarding the state, the
culture, and the church.  If you were in the company of so many Christians
with a Libertarian point of view and yet still were not able to adopt it for
yourself, it would have to  be because you find that perspective lacking.
I'm genuinely curious, Doug.  If you're not a "Christian Libertarian," then
why not?  What about that view bothers you?   Or are you in agreement with
your Libertarian churchmates?  It's certainly your right to be one, too, but
your response to Nick seems indicate that you aren't.

keely