[Vision2020] 90/10 Rule

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:39:07 PST 2006

Em...there's the library, labs, wireless cafe's around town, a personal
friend's computer, etc.

Here I thought one of the criteria for an Engineer (of ANY kind of program)
was imagination and creative thinking....reckon I was wrong - certainly in
this case.

Again, DF, since YOU got caught doing what you insist on putting on others,
does not mean "where you lead, others will follow."  Quite the opposite in
your case, I assure you.

J  :]