[Vision2020] Animal Abusers, Welcome to Red Idaho!

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:46:30 PST 2006

"I said in my heart with regard to human beings that God is testing
them to show that they are but animals. For the fate of humans and
the fate of animals is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They
all have the same life-breath, and humans have no advantage over the
animals; for all is vanity. All go to one place; all are from the
dust, and all turn to dust again" (Ecclesiastes 3:18-20).

It seems that Dr. Gier has been reading the Bible. Charles Darwin was
also familiar with the Bible; he had originally planned to become a
parson in the Church of England. He is buried in Westminster Abbey.

You should become a little more familiar with the Bible yourself, Doug.

Ralph

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Nov 17 15:17:27 PST 2006

Bruce,

I just have to wonder if there is any direct correlation between the
topic below and the teaching Mr. Gier espouses with respect to the
human baby inside a mother not being a true person worthy of dignity.
Or Mr. Gier's teaching that animals are the same as humans. Both of
which he gleaned from the materialistic teaching of Darwinism.

Ideas have consequences!

Here is a book that might bring some of this to light: "FROM DARWIN TO
HITLER: EVOLUTIONARY ETHICS, EUGENICS, AND RACISM IN GERMANY by Richard
Weikart"

lemeno, Doug