[Vision2020] 90/10 Rule

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 17 13:08:15 PST 2006

I could say that I received this info from a friend, but you wouldn't
believe me, or

I could say that I retrieved this info from any number of computers in town,
but (again) you wouldn't believe me, or

I could say that I retrieved this info from any number of computers located
in any number of computer labs on the UI campus while on my way home from
work, but (again) you wouldn't believe me, or

Or I could say that I retrieved this info from my office computer at work
while surfing around porn sites, to satisfy your bored simple mind, because,
although I am retired from the Army, I still consider myself to be a PFC
(Privileged Friggin' Character), in which case you would have something to
share with the other boys in the sand box, and I simply wouldn't give a
sh*t.

Now, off with you, before your mommy sees you at the keyboard again.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"