[Vision2020] ID taxes

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Nov 17 12:00:18 PST 2006

Mark,

I will at this time only talk about one item you mentioned. You said
"take paying legislator's salaries as an example".

I think a lot, an awful lot, of problems would change if this were the
first thing that was repealed. If the legislators were so concerned
about the well being of our community, let them voulenteer after
getting elected. When did making laws become big business. Or better
yet let them pay for the opportunity to serve us. The monies to go into
the general fund and pay for the buildings they want to "serve" in.

Now that would be limited government!

Doug